This is a fantastic opportunity for an intelligent, outgoing, degree calibre Junior Project Manager to develop their career and learn a great deal about Project Management and Ecommerce.
The Solutions Consultant (SC) is core to the goal of providing the very best service to customers and is recognised as the best in the market today. Not only will the SC provide efficient service upon which our customers will begin to trust and rely upon, the successful candidate will also give expert advice to clients enabling them to make the most of the Peerius product and service suite.
The role sits within the Professional Services team and works closely alongside the following teams: Client Services, Technical Services, Optimisation & Data Services.
- Project management of product integrations with clients
- Task management of client roadmaps
- Strategic consultancy on product optimisation
- Change request management
- Client reporting
- Client product training
- MS Office proficiency, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible to work across a wide variety of tasks and ability to manage your time
- Organised to ensure that tasks are effectively project managed
- Have a good technical understanding with an appetite to learn
- Client focused to prioritise their requirements
- Collaborative to work effectively with and across other departments
- Results driven to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Methodical and attention to detail
- Hard-working, self-motivated and flexible
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a good communicator internally as well with third-party or client contacts
- Ability to explain technical aspects of the service with non-technical audience
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Client focused and results-oriented